This is Ibn Kathirs Tafsir: Part 8. This Part of the Quran covers Surah (Chapter) 6: Al AnAm 111 to 165 and Surah (Chapter) 7: Al Araf 001 to 087. The 30 Parts of this publication gather in one place all relevant information needed to make the Quran more understandable and easier to study. This publication provides the following:
1. The Arabic Text for those who are able to read the Arabic language
2. An audio recording of this part of the Quran. This beautiful recitation of the Noble Quran is done by Sheikh Nadir Al-Qallawi, and the English translation is read by Mr. Phelps (Bilal Abdul-Karim) from USA.
3. Transliteration of the Arabic text for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This will give them a sample of the sound of the original Arabic Quran, which they could not otherwise comprehend from reading the English meaning only.
4. The meaning of the quran in English(translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
5. abridged Tafsir (Explanation) by Ibn Kathir (translated under the supervision of Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri)
We hope that by doing this an ordinary English-speaker will be able to pick up a copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Quran in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community).